Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pizza

My parents were recently in NYC, and even though they never left the airport, I was very jealous for many reasons.
One being, the shopping. You can get amazing finds in NYC. Awesome little shops or if you even like the major shopping areas, you can get that one big purchase you have been dreaming of over the past year. 
Second being, the food. Even though it may be more expensive, I love new york style pizza. 

What made me want to write about this tonight is that I made some homemade pizza and while it could have had some improvements, it was more of a thrown together pizza because I was hungry after a full day of work and a workout at the gym. 

I did some research just on pizza, and I found this really good recipe from Martha Stewart that I think you should check out.


What is your favorite pizza recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment