Saturday, April 2, 2011

Deer Tails and First Outfit Post!

Today I got to travel to Ithaca, and the weather cooperated so well, I was so excited. The travel time took about an hour through the back roads of empty towns. We stopped the car so I could take pictures of these beautiful white deer


Once we got to Ithaca, we first went to Collegetown Bagel / Ithaca Bakery. We bought sourdough bread. It was delicious. Then we went to all the lovely shops at The Commons. I found an amazing red cape jacket at House of Shalimar, that I got talked me into buying. I'll make sure to post pictures soon!

Then I finally got to my first outfit photo shoot against these really pretty walls in the alley near The Commons.









Sunglasses & T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters, White Jacket: Forever 21, Sweater: Banana Republic, Skirt: VTG Navale Skirt (Shortened - For Sale on Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment