Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Necessity, Well Actually 5

My favs, My Necessities



I love the Le Sac dress. It's great for dressing up, down, comfy or sexy. You can wear this dress so many different ways with so many accessories that you would never have to wear it the same, and it's a plus that the dress comes in several colors. American Apparel is such a great clothing company, thanks to my friend Margaret for introducing us.



A t-shirt is always my favorite to wear with skirts and jeans, especially on days that I am not really wanting to do much of anything. It's all about the style of the t-shirt I think that represents you as a person, from the v-neck to the screen prints to the bands on your shirt. Check out one of my favorite bands, Minus the Bear.



Vintage dresses are my ultimate obsession. I love that you can take something from someone's past and make it your own, even by making personal cuts and hems. I suggest checking out Fancy Treehouse's store, I have bought a few things from her and am always on the lookout.




When I hear Spring, I immediately think of shorts. I was never a person to wear shorts, I think because I was very uncomfortable in my skin, so more skin was a no-no. Something changed and I decided I LOVE SHORTS. I was in a mall close to my apartment with Jordan and we walked by Delias. I haven't been there in a couple years, but immediately stopped when I saw these adorable floral print shorts. I decided that in the next coming weeks I must buy them. I can't see buying them yet, because in Upstate New York State, the weather is not sure if it wants to be warm yet.



Last but not least, is pretty rompers. I love these simple, yet great style pleasing outfits. It's great for a coverup at the beach or a lovely stroll down our Park Avenue. This treasure can be found on ModCloth.

What are your top favorite items that you think will never go out of style for you?!

Thanks,
Tabatha

No comments:

Post a Comment