Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Orchids & Carnations

I love picked flowers over paid flowers, although I do love carnations and orchids. I am very excited now that the weather is getting warmer here and I can finally stop wearing heavy winter coats, though we still have to wear sweatshirts and sweaters. 

Ruche has out their garden collection and I am so very excited and inspired with my coming collection of shorts. I am determined over the next coming months to have created my own shorts. I was never much of a shorts wearer when I was younger, actually until just recently have I started buying and wanting to wear shorts. 

Here are some of my favorite outfits put together by Ruche.


I want this umbrella and rain boots.


The v-neck is a perfect fit with the pattern of the shirt.


Purple is my favorite color, so I love how this skirt pops with color.


I want to be wearing this yellow belt with quite a few outfits I have. 


I'm not much of a hat wearer, but I want this whole outfit, including the hat.

I hope you all enjoyed my top picks. Check out the Ruche shop, they have many more adorable things.

No comments:

Post a Comment