Monday, January 2, 2012

Walking Downtown

Some new, some old friends have been reintroducing me to the city I call home. It's silly how you can live somewhere for years and just never realize the places, the treasures, around you. I seem to get stuck in a groove where I simply forget that I should travel around the city, try new foods, try new activities, meet new people. I am so thankful for these friends, who have pulled me back out of my shell.

One of my favorite coffee shops around the city is Java's. It is a very artsy and sometimes a crowded place. I haven't been able to go very often, but I hope that changes. Today, it was perfect, because we were able to go in and get our delicious vanilla lattes and hit the side alley the take these pictures.

Next, I would love to make a trip next door to go to Eastman Theatre and see a show.

I love that this dress reminds me of a ballerina. I want so badly to go see a ballet.






Dress & Belt: H&M
Blazer & Leggings: Forever 21
Cape Jacket: Tulle
Boots: Vintage


No comments:

Post a Comment