Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Sun Will FInd You Underneath Your Skin

A couple weeks ago I went to the annual Corn Hill Arts Festival and walked around in the scorching heat trying to find something interesting to take home. I came across quite a few items that I wanted, but nothing that I could see making the purchase for, that is until I saw the booth for Excessary. They had this adorable dress that I couldn't help but walk up to. As soon as I saw the dress up close and felt the material I knew it would come handy in during a hot day. It's also based out of Rochester, which I thought was great.

Today was one of those days. 

The dress is perfectly thin, cut just right and has this adorable exposed zipper which is my favorite.

Dress: Excessary 
Blazer: Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment