Sunday, October 9, 2011

I'm sorry it took me this long

It seems like it has been forever since I last wrote. Even though it hasn't been forever it has been about 2 months. I have been going through a rough patch with many changes over the past couple of months, but I am back. 

I can't wait to catch up and keep posting looks, food and flea market home finds. I am going to be traveling this winter, which will hopefully give me some new backdrops for you all. 

While I haven't been actually taking pictures lately, I have been browsing for fall shopping! We were getting some cold weather here in NY, so I had pulled out sweaters and tights, but today we had a warm day, so I could wear shorts! I was so very excited, but the cold weather is coming. I can't wait to start wearing some of my pretty tights I bought last year.

Here is a look that I was inspired by thinking of my past with a modern twist. When I was younger I used to want to be just like Shirley Temple. I loved her looks and I wanted some day to dress like her because she was so beautiful and they had such great fashion back then.



Coat: Topshop
Dress: Modcloth
Tights: American Apparel
Boots: Dr. Marten

1 comment:

  1. i just saw the dr martens on the street today, they look amazing!
    I have a fashion blog and would love for you to stop by and tell me what you think!!
    http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete